Curd buns – unreal soft!
Flour – 360 g
Cottage cheese – 180 g
Milk – 70 ml
Sugar – 120 g
Butter – 60 g
Chicken eggs – 2 pcs.
Yeast – 1 tsp.
Lemon or Orange Peel
A pinch of salt
1. Prepare a brew. In warm milk, dilute the yeast with a couple of tablespoons of flour and sugar. Put in a warm place for 15-30 minutes.
2. While the dough comes up, whip the butter with the sugar and eggs.
3. Add cottage cheese, grated through a sieve, zest and salt, mix well.
4. When the sponge fits, pour it into the curd mass, stir it.
5. Add the sifted flour, stir until the dough comes together in a ball.
6. Put the dough on a floured table and knead. It should make a very soft dough.
7. Cover the dough with a towel and put in a warm place for 1 hour. The dough will increase in volume.
8. Divide the dough into equal pieces, form the buns. Place them on a baking sheet, cover them with a towel and let them walk for another 20 minutes. The oven is heated to 200 degrees.
9. When the buns come, grease them with a whipped yolk and put in the oven for 30 minutes until they are reddened.
Bon appetit and good mood!