1 tbsp. – a glass of 200 ml
1 м.ст. – a glass of 125 ml
For the test:
eggs – 4 pieces
sugar – 1 m.st
hot water – 1/2 m.st.
starch – 1/2 m.st.
flour – 1 tbsp
cocoa – 2 tbsp.
vanillin and baking powder – 1 sachet of each
salt – pinch
milk – 1 st
dry cream – 2 sachets (1 bag – 48 gr)
curd cheese – 1 tbsp.
vanillin – 1 sachet
melted chocolate bananas 100 gr + 5 tbsp. of milk
1. Beat eggs with sugar in a lush foam for 6-7 minutes. Add hot water and mix. Sift all the dry ingredients into the egg mixture.
2. Pour the dough into parchment and bake at 170 ° C until dry toothpick.
3. To make a cream, mix with a mixer all the ingredients 🔹 into a homogeneous mass.
4. Cut the circles out of the cooled cake with a suitable form, soak them in milk, and chop the remaining pieces into a crumb.
5. Melt chocolate with milk in a water bath.
6. On the cut circles, apply cream along the edges, chocolate sauce and slices of banana or other berries or fruit in the middle, and cream again. Powder the cream with chocolate chips.
7. You can serve the cakes to the table or hold them for about 1 hour in the refrigerator.