For the dough for 2 cakes:
200 ml. Kefir
200 ml. Milk
7 gr. dry yeast
130 gr. sugar
1/2 tsp The salt
2 pcs. Eggs
100 gr. butter
800 gr. flour + – • Pour warm kefir and milk into a bowl and pour in the yeast, mix
Add sugar, salt and mix
• Add eggs, mix
• Melt the butter slightly and pour into the mixture (it should not be hot), mix
• Sift flour and put in parts, kneading dough
• Knead the dough, it should be soft and elastic, do not hammer the dough into flour.
• Put in a bowl, cover and place for an hour in a warm place (I heat the oven to 40C and put it there, but not above 40C !!!!!)
• When the dough comes, lay it on the table, divide it into 2 pieces
• Roll one piece and grease with Nutella from 2 sides, leaving a small gap in the middle.
• Roll the roll from 2 sides and cut in the middle
• Braid and put in a greased form, cover and let go for 7-10 minutes.
• Grease the yolk + milk and send to bake in a preheated to 170-180C oven for 35-40 minutes
Have a nice tea party