Good to know! How to breed gelatin
Diluting the gelatin is not difficult – dissolve it in cold water, then add the liquid to the desired volume and heat.
But it is very important to remember:
1. It is important to respect the proportions – otherwise a rubber product may turn out:
20 gr. gelatin + 1 l. water = shaking jelly
40-60 gr. gelatin + 1 l. water = jelly, which is cut with a knife
2. It is impossible to boil gelatin, in this case, it loses all its properties and will not give the dish the desired consistency.
3. You can not cool the gelatinous mixture in the freezer – it will crystallize.
4. Shelf life is important – gelatin swells and even thickens, but the dish can ruin it, giving it an unpleasant and incomprehensible taste.
5. If you are preparing a jelly-like dish with cut components, then cut them as small as possible, such as the gelatinous mass can slide on large pieces when frozen, and in total the consistency will differ from the desired.
6. Do not exceed the recommended dosage – you just ruin the dish!
Dilute GELATIN CORRECTLY AND LET YOUR DISHES ALWAYS BE TASTY AND BEAUTIFUL!