Goose Baked with Apples
Festive baked goose with a fragrant filling of apples, onions, honey and spices.
goose – 1 pc.
Apple – 1 kg.
onions – 2 pcs.
honey – 150 ml.
juice – 200 ml.
marjoram – 2 tbsp.
pepper – 1 tbsp.
salt – 1 tbsp.
1. Goose carcass is well washed inside, outside and dry with paper towels.
2. In apples, cut the core and cut into slices. Peeled onions cut into large pieces.
3. Put the prepared apple slices with onions in a bowl, add honey, salt (1/2 tbsp.), Pepper (1/2 tbsp.) And marjoram (1 tbsp.).
4. Gently mix the fragrant goose filling.
5. Fill the inside of the goose with apples and onions. The remains of pepper, marjoram, salt, rub the goose and spread on a baking sheet. If all the apples do not fit, then lay out around the goose.
6. Pour in apple juice and send the stuffed goose into the preheated oven to 140 degrees for 4.5 hours. Every 30 minutes of fragrant goose take out and pour liquid from the bottom of the pan. 30 minutes before cooking, raise the temperature to 170 degrees.
7. Carefully lay out the ready-made delicious goose on a plate and serve with a side dish, salads. Enjoy your meal!!!