Homemade sausage with garlic in a can
A simple recipe for aromatic homemade sausage made from pork, bacon, garlic and marjoram. Cook delicious sausage in a jar.
pork – 1 kg.
lard – 0.5 kg.
garlic – 4 cloves
gelatin – 1 tsp
marjoram – 1 tsp
pepper – 1 tsp.
sugar – 1 tsp.
salt – 1.5 tbsp.
1. Wash a piece of pork, chop the bacon into pieces and skip through a meat grinder using a mesh with large holes.
2. Add marjoram, gelatin, pepper, sugar, salt and garlic passed through the press into a bowl. Pour water into mince (
3. We take several cans with sealed lids and tightly clog them with prepared fragrant minced meat so that there are no voids inside. We fill the bank only on
4. The next day, the bottom of the large pot is lined with a cloth or we place a low iron stand, put the jars with the meat and fill it with water so that it does not reach the lid. Put the saucepan on a slow fire and boil the sausage after boiling for 60 minutes.
5. Banks remove, cool and send in the fridge for another 8 hours. Then we repeat the pasteurization process and the fragrant homemade sausage is ready.
6. Cool the delicious sausage, remove from the jar, cut and serve. Enjoy your meal!!!