Puffs with mushrooms and onions
Amazingly tasty and fragrant pastry from ready-made puff pastry and fried champignons with onions. Puffs will be very beautiful, if you bake them with a chicken egg before baking. A special aroma will add Provence herbs.
dough – 500 gr.
champignons – 400 gr.
onions – 1 pc.
chicken egg – 1 pc.
vegetable oil – 2 tbsp.
Provence herbs – 1/4 tsp.
pepper – to taste
salt – to taste
1. Frozen puff pastry 45 minutes before cooking take out of the freezer. Mushrooms clean, wash and cut into cubes.
2. Prepared cubes of mushrooms are shipped in hot oil and fry for about 5 minutes.
3. Cut peeled onions finely.
4. Send onions to the mushrooms, add salt, Provencal herbs, ground pepper and continue to fry over medium heat until the liquid has evaporated. Cool mushroom filling for puffs.
5. Divide the dough into 2 parts, thinly rolling each part. The oven set at 200 degrees.
6. Cut the thin dough into 2 long rectangles. On one half of the rectangle we make cuts with a knife, on the other part we spread the prepared mushroom stuffing (by
7. With the notch dough, close the filling, fasten tightly along the edges and send to the baking sheet with baking paper. By this method, prepare the second half of the test. Grease the prepared puffs with a beaten egg and set in the oven for 25 minutes until covered with a brown crust.