Snack Puffs Rolls
Puff pastry (yeast) – 500 g
Ham – 200 g
Hard cheese – 100–150 g
Dill sprigs – 2–3 pcs.
Mayonnaise – 2 tbsp. l
Egg – 1 pc.
Sesame – 1 tbsp. l
1. Prepare all the necessary ingredients. The finished puff-yeast dough slightly thawed, so that it was convenient to work with it.
2. Prepare the filling. Ham and cheese grate on a coarse grater.
3. Finely chop the dill, mix it with mayonnaise.
4. Roll out the dough, but not too thin.
5. Grease the dough with mayonnaise paste.
6. Lay out the grated ham and cheese.
7. Wrap the dough with the filling in the roll. Edge fasten so that the roll does not turn around and the filling does not fall out.
8. Cut the roll into pieces about 4 cm wide. Put the rolls on a baking sheet covered with parchment. If you are sure of the parchment, then you can not lubricate it with vegetable oil, otherwise it is better to lubricate it.
9. Grease each roll with a beaten egg (or just yolk) and sprinkle with sesame.
10. Bake the puffs in the oven at a temperature of 200ºC for 20–25 minutes, until golden brown.
Enjoy your meal!